100%
WhatIsReal
No votes

Total votes: 4

Ian McIntosh
SJTAG Chair

Forum Template

Postby Ian McIntosh » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:47 pm

Although I initially set up the "allgreen" theme as the default, I'm going off it a bit:
  • Some of the graphic elements are a bit too "organic" to seem relevant to SJTAG.
  • I'm finding some readability issues with the site admin pages.

Personally, I feel that DAJ_Glass has a cleaner, more professional look, while still being bold and striking.

At the moment individuals can use their own preferred option, but for the sake of simplifying site management, it'd be easier to work with only one template. I'll go with the majority vote.

Edit: I've set the default for new users and visitors to use DAJ_Glass. At this time, registered users (once logged in) are still able to select their preferred theme through their personal profile.
Last edited by Ian McIntosh on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Heiko Ehrenberg
SJTAG Vice Chair

I vote for DAJ_Glass.

Postby Heiko Ehrenberg » Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:31 pm

DAJ_Glass
- Heiko

Adam W Ley
SJTAG Established Member

I vote for DAJ_Glass

Postby Adam W Ley » Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:26 pm

DAJ_Glass

_________
= I concur with Heiko (and Ian :-))

PS. Did the voting window close?? I wasn't presented with a voting option ... and, when I tried recording my vote in the subject and body (using Heiko's post as a template) my "vote" wasn't include in the totals

Ian McIntosh
SJTAG Chair

Re: I vote for DAJ_Glass

Postby Ian McIntosh » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:19 pm

Adam W Ley wrote:PS. Did the voting window close?? I wasn't presented with a voting option ... and, when I tried recording my vote in the subject and body (using Heiko's post as a template) my "vote" wasn't include in the totals

Yes, the window closed on 22nd November. I've now re-opened it and set it to close again on Sunday 2nd December, i.e. just before the next meeting. You should now see the voting option at the top of the thread.

Edit My fault: I should have declared how long I'd set the poll to run for :oops:
Last edited by Ian McIntosh on Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Carl Nielsen
SJTAG Member

DAJ_Glass has my vote

Postby Carl Nielsen » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:24 pm

Great, glad you asked Adam, I was planning to ask the same question after spending some time browsing the forum this afternoon and realizing I hadn't voted.

Adam W Ley
SJTAG Established Member

Re: I vote for DAJ_Glass

Postby Adam W Ley » Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:26 pm

Ian McIntosh wrote:
Adam W Ley wrote:PS. Did the voting window close?? I wasn't presented with a voting option ... and, when I tried recording my vote in the subject and body (using Heiko's post as a template) my "vote" wasn't include in the totals

Yes, the window closed on 22nd November. I've now re-opened it and set it to close again on Sunday 2nd December, i.e. just before the next meeting. You should now see the voting option at the top of the thread.

My vote has been cast for DAJ_Glass

- Adam

Ian McIntosh
SJTAG Chair

Postby Ian McIntosh » Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:19 pm

As DAJ_Glass is the unopposed favourite, I'm going to set this as default and override any user selections.

Return to “Off-Topic”