There were two Joomla updates in fairly quick succession recently - I've now caught up though, at we're back on the latest version .
I also noticed that as the website size increased, the "smart search" feature (which prompts you with suggestions as you type in a search term) was becoming very slow, so I've disabled it and reverted to a more standard search box at the top of the page.
Update (Oct 1, 2014) - Spoke too soon - there was a problem with the 3.3.5 release, so I've now updated to 3.3.6 (and amended the post title accordingly).
Check here for service announcements, or to report problems using the website.
1 post • Page 1 of 1