Discussion on the justification for SJTAG in each of the identified Use Cases: Alternatives, cost benefits and penalties
- SJTAG Chair
- Posts: 383
- Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:49 pm
- Location: Leonardo MW Ltd, UK
Use Case "owners" should create a new topic for their Use Case, using the Use Case title as the "Subject". The initial post should include a baseline opinion on the justification for including SJTAG in a design.
Counter-arguments in reply are encouraged as well as supporting arguments!
Use Case "Champions":
- Structural Test - Heiko Ehrenberg
- Configuration/Tuning/Instrumentation - Brad Van Treuren
- Software Debug- Brad Van Treuren
- Built-In Self Test - Ian McIntosh
- Fault Injection - Ian McIntosh
- Programming/Updates - Brad Van Treuren
- Root Cause Analysis/Failure Mode Analysis - Brad Van Treuren
- Power-on Self Test - Brad Van Treuren
- Environmental Stress Test - Brad Van Treuren
- Device Versioning - Peter Horwood
Last edited by Ian McIntosh
on Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.